First Class Mail International, while an affordable solution for shipping packages overseas, has proven very unreliable for a number of reasons:
- Delivery Times: Packages can take anywhere from 3-8 weeks to be delivered.
- Weight Limit: Must not exceed 64oz/4lbs.
- Tracking: The tracking number does not get updated until a package has passed through customs in the destination country.
- Insurance: Lost packages are not insured.
Please note, if you opt to ship via First Class Mail International, you automatically agree to the following shipping terms:
- We will not be able to provide you with order status once the package has been shipped.
- Your order can take up to 10 weeks to be delivered.
- If your shipment is lost, we will not be able to offer a refund.
- If your shipment is returned undeliverable, we will charge you to resend it or we will issue you a one-time use store credit for the value of the goods ordered ONLY.